Explore, Refresh

Hello! And welcome to my new blog Explore, Refresh!

If you've come here from Sexy Cardi, you might know that in recent weeks and months I had been pretty inactive on my previous blog. I wasn't pleased with the way I was regarding my blog, I wasn't happy with the direction in which my blog was going, and I was pretty bored with my life. I decided to make some changes.

Explore, Refresh is hopefully going to be a different experience for me. This is not going to be a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blog. This is going to be a lifestyle blog. My life isn't going to revolve around this blog, this blog is going to revolve around my life. I'm going to post what I want, rather than what I know people will read. I'm hoping to make good changes in my life, and I hope they can be reflected here.

So, all that said, I hope you're interested in sticking around! I'm still me, I'm still Erin. I just needed a change. However, if you aren't interested in sticking around,that's fine. It's just that I'm not going to write posts catered to you. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

7 comments:

  1. Here's to new beginnings and positive changes Erin! <3 xoxo

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the line, "My life isn't going to revolve around this blog, this blog is going to revolve around my life." That's something I want to remind myself every day, that my life doesn't have to revolve around blogging. However, due to my obsession on designing my blog and writing posts, I'm sure that phrase will have to be stuck on my wall to remind me every day!

    love from grace ♥ imaqination

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog, Erin! It's so fresh. If anyone knows about needing a change with blogging - it's me! Haha :)

    -Lor
    www.acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post and the new blog! I know what you mean about feeling like you're catering to others, I've been thinking about my blog direction lately and how to make it a bit more personal. It's so easy to get carried away xx
    Tina x www.teaisfortina.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whooooooo!!!! Go Erin! I'm totally sticking around! I was wondering why for ages you weren't posting on Sexy Cardi and then I went on my Bloglovin and saw the post saying you'd moved! It made so much more sense then why your comments always read Explore, Refresh lol. Absolutely delighted for you and completely support this change you're making. At the end of the day your blog is your blog and if you can't do it for you then it's not worth it so again YAY!!!!!

    AMA / Albatroz & Co.
    http://www.albatrozandco.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.