Green and Orange Lush Haul

I mean, my Lush collection had depleted long ago. I don't live near a Lush store and I hate to pay shipping fees, so the pieces I got for Christmas are, predictably, long gone. My sister moved to Halifax over the weekend for school, so that I meant that I was going to be near two Lush stores. I tagged along and was rewarded with Lush-y goodness. That I bought. It's still a reward.

I bought myself four Lush pieces (along with a bath bomb for my father and a shampoo bar for my mother) and they smell amazing. Actually, that's a lie. Right now they're all stuck together in a box in my bathroom and together they smell a bit like Froot Loops. Froot Loops, while not an unpleasant smell, is not my favourite bath time scent. But no matter, all will be lovely and magical when they are put to use.

The most pressing item on my to-buy list was a shampoo bar as I am running out of my current shampoo bar. Seriously, I swear by Lush's shampoo bars. And, because I love their Karma scent, I picked up the Karma Komba shampoo bar. It's new to me, I've only tried Seanik and Honey I Washed My Hair, but I have a lot of faith in it. I'm pretty excited to start using Karma Komba. How can you go wrong with patchouli?


When I walked in, the first table I went to was the bubble bar display. Mostly because it was to my direct left, but, hey, I was going to go to the bubble bars anyway. I wanted to look at the large, swirly bubble bars that Lush make (you know, The Comforter, Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds, and Brightside) and, for whatever reason, Brightside appealed to me most. Maybe it's just that I'm not ready for the sweet and spicy scents of the other two bubble bars because I associate the scents with winter. Brightside smells so lovely, like sweet citrus and happiness.

Finally, I picked out two bath bombs - always a difficult decision for me! The first one I picked out was Avobath. Avobath is such a pretty green colour, and the scent is so lovely and energising. And, because I figured Avobath would be pretty uniform when in the bath (just green, no surprises), I thought I should pick out a more exciting bath bomb as well. So, I chose one of the newer bath bombs: Lava Lamp. Lava Lamp has a citrus scent (apparently a theme for the day), and some pretty purple spots that are cocoa butter - fresh scent and moisturising? Perfection!


And that, my friends, is my little Lush haul. If you're curious, my father's bath bomb was Dragon's Egg, and my mother's shampoo bar was Montalbano. Those are their first Lush pieces, so cute! I am super excited to try everything out (and Instagram pictures of the bubble bar and the bath bombs in action because I am the most basic).

 Have you picked up any Lush products lately? What were they? If not, what are you favourite Lush products?

9 comments:

  1. These bits sound so nice! I wish that Lush was available in my country so I could go there every week haha!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shampoo bars have always been so interesting to me, it's such a cool and strange concept, I would love to try it sometime. All Lush products look amazing and beautiful, hope you enjoy them <3

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the Brightside as I love the Comforter bar so much! Their bubble bars are literally my favourite lush product :)
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a lush bath bomb, but I must say my fave items are the Angels of Bare skin, and the lavender toner water and moisturiser! Literally love them! Hope you enjoy them!

    Georgie // www.becominggeorgie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, Lush never fails to make me want to buy the whooole store, haha. Their products are always so cute! Loving the sound of the ones you got, Erin. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really can't go wrong with Lush, their cosmetics are so gorgeous to look at and they always smell amazing! Personally, I like the idea of a Froot Loops smelling bath bomb... ;) <3 I like their bubble bars more myself, to be honest, since they're just like the bath bombs, plus lovely bubbles! Thanks for sharing your fab review, hun. <3 <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up the Cup O' Coffee face mask the other day and it smells divine! Lovely post xx
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love a lush haul! I still haven't tried the shampoo bars, I really need to get myself one next time I'm in store :) The Brightshade bubble bar is such a vibrant, gorgeous colour! I'm definitely going to try that one too, because I love citrus scents <3

    Sarah | Raiin Monkey

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.