Let's Try This Again

As you may have noticed, I've been having some difficulty maintaining this blog. But, despite that difficulty, I'm not necessarily losing interest in blogging (or in reading blogs). I just don't seem able to find the time to blog. So, I decided to change some things up. Again.

While it's going to sound like a really stupid idea (considering what I just said about not being able to find time), I'm going to start posting twice a week again. I think December is a great time for doing this because there is a wealth of topics that I can cover. I wrote out a little schedule without having to really think about it. The struggle will, of course, be time. I work retail and the holidays are fast approaching. But, fear not, I decided to schedule a few other aspects of my life. And by a few I mean basically all.


I've been needing to make a change for awhile and nothing has really worked out. So, I decided to try a scheduling routine. I find that school is my default setting (I was in school for seventeen years, after all), so I feel like trying to schedule my life might work out okay. It's not an over-the-top schedule, it's not like '10:15am, blog for exactly one hour', it's more just a way to make sure I get to work, get some exercise, and get some sleep. Hopefully, then, other things will fall into place.

So, yes, be prepared to see my blog pop up in your Bloglovin' feeds and in your comments a bit more frequently. I feel a bit disconnected from my blog, and from the blogging world, so hopefully making myself a bit more involved will help!

I'll be back on Saturday! I hope the rest of your week goes well, and I'll talk to you then! In the meantime, though, I'm planning on posting on Instagram every day until Christmas, so you can definitely check that out as well.


9 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same ! I've decided to do blogmass this year so have done lots of planning and pre written almost all of the posts ( I also work in retail so I get the Christmas rush ) I can't wait to see more posts from you !

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    https://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurlll you're reading my mind here. You may have noticed that I haven't been that active on the blog or commenting either and I also work in retail ( 3 jobs in retail to be precise) so it's kinda crazy! I'm with you all the way, I find scheduling is is such a big help even if it's just a week ahead so I'm really hoping it all works out!! 😘😘

    Ama / Albatroz & Co.
    http://www.albatrozandco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so good to see you again, Erin! I missed you in this blogging community for sure. I understand the time aspect since I've been neglecting my blog again for that reason. Can't wait to read your future posts!

    Also, have a great weekend!x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand your complacency with blog upkeep...But these photos are STUNNING! Please keep posting :-)

    XOXO
    kellmenow | http://www.kellmenow.com/productreviews/
    Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really looking forward to seeing your future content! Christmas really is the best time to get back into blogging. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  6. Setting measurable goals is a great way to see progress. It's never easy maintaining a consistent blogging output but if it was that easy it wouldn't be worth doing. Having a bullet journal has helped me a lot too. I can write down my ideas, schedule, & other miscellaneous things in a very fun & organized package. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel ya, Erin! I was actually just talking about that in my most recent post (I explained why I haven't been able to blog lately!) It's just the way it goes sometimes, you know? With the Christmas season upon us, it kinda makes you wanna blog more, doesn't it? :) Looking forward to your posts!!

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally feel you! I've been a terrible sporadic blogger myself, I go mia for months at times. Hopefully, we both meet our blogging goals! Fingers crossed xx

    Tienne — foregathers.life/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I can so relate to this post! I too am making a schedule for me this weekend, I hope your schedule works out for you :)

    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.