What's in My Bag?

For whatever reason, I really enjoy reading and watching What's in my Bag? blog posts and videos. Probably because I am a nosy person? But I know I'm not alone in that nosiness, because loads of people like to see what is in another person's bag. And since you can't just look through bags at leisure (it's rude!), I thought I would empty my bag for you. You're welcome.


First things first, my bag. I love this bag! It is from 2014, I believe, from Aldo. It's a good size for my life as I don't shove every single belonging into my bag, and the colours work well with a lot of different outfits. And I love the gold details on the corners and on the magnetic clasp. It does not fit in with winter overly well, but what does?

We'll start with the obvious: inside my bag is my wallet. The wallet itself is probably about ten years old, but it works really well for me. I like the design of it: it opens flat and it holds everything I need it to hold.



Because I have had to bring my bag to work with me lately, I also have my 'work' book. I'm reading Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre during work breaks, and conveniently it just fits in my bag. My progress has been a bit slow, but I am really enjoying Jane Eyre.

My phone has also been in my bag. Honestly, my phone is so basic that I rarely have it with me, it's used more as an alarm clock than as a phone. But, when I drive, I like to have it in case something happens.



I've also got my work keys in my bag, they're attached to my little Iceland lanyard. I didn't buy it for myself, my parents got it for me when they went one year. Iceland runs in my family! Also, I don't know if you can tell, but I have one of the keys painted with glitter nail polish so I don't get two confused. The glitter makes me quite happy, I have to say!

And then I've got a few basics in my bag. Lipstick (Rimmel Kate Moss 107), a pack of gum, a mint from Boston Pizza, and a hair elastic.

So, there you have it! The first What's in my Bag? post at Explore, Refresh. Let me know: Do you prefer a small bag or a larger bag?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.